Peel & Heal Studio is excited to offer our brand new service, Party Parcels! 🎉 These are hand-made, personalized fold-out cards that are mailed directly to your loved one.
You can choose from the occasions listed OR specify something completely different. Everything from the text, colors, decoration theme, phrasing, contents, and delivery window can be customized so that your family/friend gets the most meaningful Party Parcel possible! For ALL specifications & requests, be sure to follow the instructions below, as these are NOT our standard products and will be handled a bit differently.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Party Parcels MUST be purchased one at a time, with NO products other than a die cut, decal, or small sticker sheet to be included inside the card.
- If you'd like to include a decal, die cut, or sticker sheet you may - but you are limited to ONE per card and it MUST be purchased in the same transaction as the Party Parcel itself. Simply add it to your cart in addition to this listing.
- You will check out as normal (NO COUPONS accepted on these). Note: there should only be 1 or 2 items in your cart at checkout, as you'll be purchasing either JUST the card OR the card and one Peel & Heal product.
- The $6.00 price includes the cost to mail your parcel off to your loved one AND all "party supplies". It will ship directly from Peel & Heal Studio, so you will NOT receive anything physical in the mail. You will be reimbursed shipping charges should you be charged for whatever reason.
- Wondering if something is possible? JUST ASK (it probably is!) -- place your order and then email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can finalize any necessary details.
- If you'd like a photo of your finished product prior to shipping, you MUST note that at checkout.
INFO YOU SHOULD INCLUDE IN "NOTES" AT CHECKOUT:
- Full name and mailing address of the recipient
- Whether or not you'd like your name to appear (or keep it a surprise)
- Occasion, age of recipient, preferred color scheme, and any requests for add-ins (see inspiration station below!)
- Date of the occasion (or the LATEST you'd want it to arrive)
- The standard greetings (below) will be the only text included if you do not write out a message in notes at checkout. Please write out the message EXACTLY as you'd like it to appear. Specify cursive or print.
- Please feel free to be as detailed as you'd like in the notes at checkout. You can dream up your own ideas, request certain colored balloons or party themes, specifications such as "do NOT include age in birthday message", "she hates pink", or "recipient does not consume alcohol" so that I know how to tailor your party accessories & card!
🎉Standard celebratory cards would have a set of instructions included with all the supplies for a solo celebration during quarantine!
🎉Customize colors of: balloon, paper accents, confetti, washi tape, candle, etc. I will do whatever I can do meet your requests!
🎉Pick a theme if you'd like: mermaid, race-cars, hearts, galaxy, nurse appreciation, floral, rainbows, etc. The world is your oyster and I'll reach out if I can't accommodate your request for whatever reason.
🎉Don't want a napkin? Just let me know! Instead, you can include a longer message on a removable insert. If you want that, just choose what color paper and leave that message separately for me to hand write.
🎉All will be folded petal-style and tied with coordinating baker's twine. If you'd like a more formal/metallic ribbon, just let me know.
🎉I can line the card with black & white coloring pages if you'd like your recipient to have a little boredom buster included!
🎉Is it for a younger kid? Colorful die cuts, a sheet of rainbow scratch-paper, their name on a sticker...think outside the box! (but make sure you think flat!)
Birthday: Step 1: Blow up balloon. Step 2: Light candle. Blow out & make a wish! Step 3: Throw confetti in the air. Step 4: Know that I'm celebrating with you from afar! Happy Birthday, [name]!
Engagement: Heard from a (social) distance that you're engaged...CHEERS to an amazing couple! Congrats on your happy new chapter ahead & looking forward to celebrating someday soon!
Congrats: Congratulations, [name]! Sending hugs and counting the days until we can properly celebrate!
Just Because: Hi, [name]- Just wanted to send some cheerful vibes in your direction to get you through this rough patch with at least ONE smile. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Graduation: Not exactly the pomp and circumstances we imagined, but SO worthy of a celebration, graduate! Congratulations, [name]! I'm cheering you on from afar!
Baby: Congratulations! You probably didn't imagine your baby's arrival being quite so lonely, so I figured I'd send the party straight to your mailbox! I can't wait to meet the little one! In the meantime, stay safe and enjoy those snuggles! You've got this.